– If you could have coffee right now with any person dead or alive, who would you pick?
– Is it possible to change the drink?
– I don’t like coffee.
– Oh okay. Well that’s fine, you can have tea instead…
– I don’t drink tea.
– It’s really irrelevant. It’s just a metaphor…
– Hot chocolate maybe…
– Seriously I just mean that if you were given…
– But drinking hot chocolate is rather childish!
– If you were given the chance to have a conversation with…
– Do you think alcohol would be suitable for such an occasion?
– Are you even listening to me?
– Like a beer or a cup of wine?
– Whiskey definitely.
– You are completely missing the point here.
– You know what?
– I think I’d rather have dinner instead.